Watch It Now!
Coaches, you regularly guide teachers through skillful questioning to help them to reflect on lessons taught and lessons to be planned. It's a part of what you do, right? But the question I have for you is do you honestly and fully reflect on your work?
The Instructional Coaches R.E.F.L.E.C.T. and Grow webinar is designed to help you think more deeply about your work as a coach. This webinar will teach you how to focus on specific parts of your coaching practice. Instructional Coaches R.E.F.L.E.C.T. and Grow provides you with clear and manageable ways to improve and transform you coaching.
Did you know that when you reflect on your coaching practice, it:
- ensures that you implement what you plan?
- helps you recognize and celebrate your success?
- makes it possible to gain and search for new perspectives?
- helps you stay on track with your goals?
- raises your unconscious thoughts to the conscious level?
- helps you redesign and fine-tune your coaching?
When you finish watching this webinar, you will know why practicing reflection is a necessary part of your work, what the acronym R.E.F.L.E.C.T. means, and an incredible method of reflection to help you grow into being a courageous coach!